Feelin’ depressed/suicidal at times? »Read
My good friend decided to start a suicide prevention blog due to losing one of her very good friends because of suicide. I personally haven’t had to deal with the death of a close friend/family member, but I can imagine how devastating it would be to not just see them again, but to think to yourself ”what could I have done to just make him/her feel loved or needed in life so they didn’t choose to leave the lives of others?”
She has made all messages anonymous, so if you are feeling close to the tipping point but just cannot really tell anyone you know without causing this big fuss, send my friend a message, she’s very welcoming and she would be honoured to chat with you.
I know I only have about eleven followers or something, and I hardly use tumblr, but if you do see this, please blog about my friend’s blog, if she can help at least one person from their demise, this would all be worth it.
Her blog: http://you-have-the-strength-to-live.tumblr.com/
Found this shit somewhere on the tumblies.. TIME TO POST!
1. Sexual orientation: Bisexual
2. What I’m really bad at: Most sports?
3. The one person whose arms I’d like to be in: No one.
4. My best first date: Pho/shopping around.
5. A description of my self-esteem: Like a compass if you were to hold it and spin around.
6. Who my best friends are: My Brother, Max, Mel, Tyler, Toby, Nick, and Will.. But then I have quite a few really good friends.
I WANT THESE FUCKING EARRINGS RIGHT NOW!!!!J#EKRbgjsdmaf.,/g. esnk;jvEgaBFXC
Oh Masato Kawabata.. I’d give up everything in my life to have yours, and your knowledge and skill for drifting.. ♥
HOW DID I GET HERE I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTER
Was linked to this by a friend.. Decided to check it out due to hearing so much about it.. I don’t really don’t know what to do in it..
Seems like an advanced version of twitter or someshit.. But I guess I’ll roam around more..